今天分享财报电话会英语大全,都是非常实用的一样句子,希望对你有帮助~~

一、开场与欢迎
Good morning/afternoon, and thank you for joining us.
大家早上/下午好,感谢各位参加今天的电话会议。
Welcome to [Company Name]'s [Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4/full year] earnings conference call.
欢迎参加[公司名称][第几季度/全年]财报电话会议。
Before we begin, I'd like to remind you that this call may contain forward-looking statements.
在开始前,我想提醒各位,本次通话可能包含前瞻性陈述。
Please refer to our Safe Harbor statement in the press release for more details.
详情请参阅我们新闻稿中的安全港声明。
Today's call is being recorded and will be available for replay.
今天的通话正在录音,稍后将提供回放。
二、业绩总览
We delivered strong/record results this quarter.
本季度我们取得了强劲/创纪录的业绩。
Revenue came in at $X million, up Y% year over year.
收入达到X百万美元,同比增长Y%。
We exceeded/missed consensus estimates on both the top and bottom lines.
我们的营收和利润均超出/低于市场一致预期。
Our gross margin expanded/contracted by X basis points to Y%.
我们的毛利率扩大/收窄了X个基点,达到Y%。
EPS (earnings per share) was X,comparedto Y in the same period last year.
每股收益为X美元,去年同期为Y美元。
We remain on track to achieve our full-year guidance.
我们仍有望实现全年业绩指引。
三、各业务板块表现
Our [segment name] segment grew revenue by X% year over year.
我们的[业务板块名称]板块收入同比增长X%。
The [product line] continues to gain traction in the market.
[产品线]在市场上持续获得认可。
We saw robust demand across all geographies.
我们在所有地区都看到了强劲的需求。
The North America/EMEA/APAC region was a standout performer.
北美/欧洲中东非洲/亚太地区的表现在各区域中尤为突出。
Our cloud/subscription revenue now represents X% of total revenue.
我们的云/订阅收入目前占总收入的X%。
ARR (annual recurring revenue) reached $X million, reflecting X% growth.
年度经常性收入达到X百万美元,增长X%。
四、运营与成本
Operating income was $X million, with an operating margin of Y%.
营业收入为X百万美元,营业利润率为Y%。
We continue to invest heavily in R&D to drive innovation.
我们继续大力投入研发以推动创新。
Headcount increased/decreased by X employees during the quarter.
本季度员工人数增加/减少了X人。
We implemented cost optimization measures to improve efficiency.
我们实施了成本优化措施以提升效率。
SG&A expenses were well controlled at X% of revenue.
销售、一般和管理费用控制良好,占收入的X%。
Free cash flow was $X million, up/down Y% from the prior quarter.
自由现金流为X百万美元,环比上季度增长/下降Y%。
五、战略与业务进展
We are pleased to announce the acquisition of [Company Name].
我们很高兴宣布收购[公司名称]。
This acquisition is highly complementary to our existing portfolio.
此次收购与我们现有业务高度互补。
We launched [product name], which has received very positive early feedback.
我们推出了[产品名称],早期反馈非常积极。
We signed X new enterprise customers with ACV (annual contract value) over $Y.
我们签约了X家新客户,年合同价值超过Y美元。
Our net revenue retention rate remains above X%.
我们的净收入留存率保持在X%以上。
We are expanding our presence in the [industry/region] market.
我们正在扩大在[行业/地区]市场的布局。
六、问答环节常用表达
分析师提问
Thank you for taking my question.
感谢您接听我的问题。
Could you elaborate on the drivers behind the margin improvement?
能否详细说明利润率提升的驱动因素?
What gives you confidence in the second-half outlook?
是什么让您对下半年前景充满信心?
Could you quantify the impact of [event/factor] on your guidance?
您能否量化[event/factor]对业绩指引的影响?
How should we think about [metric] going forward?
展望未来,我们应该如何看待[指标]?
Could you provide more color on the competitive landscape?
能否进一步说明竞争格局?
What's your visibility into demand for the next quarter?
您对下季度需求的可见度如何?
管理层回答
That's a great question.
这是一个很好的问题。
Let me address that in a few parts.
让我分几个方面来回答。
The primary driver was...
主要驱动因素是……
We are seeing early signs of stabilization/recovery.
我们看到了企稳/复苏的早期迹象。
It's still too early to call, but...
现在下结论还为时过早,但是……
We remain cautiously optimistic.
我们保持谨慎乐观。
I would characterize the demand environment as mixed but improving.
我会将需求环境描述为喜忧参半但正在改善。
We don't provide quarterly guidance, but...
我们不提供季度指引,但是……
We are not seeing any material change in customer behavior.
我们尚未看到客户行为出现任何实质性变化。
七、风险与不确定性
We continue to monitor the macroeconomic environment closely.
我们持续密切关注宏观经济环境。
Foreign exchange headwinds negatively impacted revenue by X%.
外汇逆风对收入造成了X%的负面影响。
Supply chain constraints have eased but remain a factor.
供应链限制有所缓解,但仍是影响因素。
Geopolitical tensions create uncertainty in certain markets.
地缘政治紧张局势给某些市场带来不确定性。
We are not immune to the broader industry slowdown.
我们也无法幸免于整个行业的放缓。
Inflationary pressures have moderated but persist in some areas.
通胀压力有所缓和,但在某些领域依然存在。
八、业绩指引
For the full year, we expect revenue to be in the range of Xto Y billion.
全年来看,我们预计收入将在X至Y亿美元之间。
We are raising/lowering our guidance for [metric] to [range].
我们将[指标]的指引上调/下调至[区间]。
We expect adjusted EBITDA margin to be approximately X%.
我们预计调整后EBITDA利润率约为X%。
This guidance assumes no significant deterioration in market conditions.
该指引假设市场状况不会显著恶化。
We will revisit our guidance as we gain more visibility.
随着可见度提高,我们将重新审视我们的指引。
九、结束语
Thank you all for your time and your continued interest in [Company Name].
感谢大家抽出时间,并持续关注[公司名称]。
We look forward to speaking with you again next quarter.
我们期待下季度再次与大家交流。
Have a great day.
祝大家有美好的一天。
The operator will now open the line for questions.
现在由接线员开放提问线路。
This concludes today's call.
今天的电话会议到此结束。
以上就是关于财报电话会英语的全部内容,希望对你有帮助~~


